And that's a wrap!
To recap, here's what I'll be doing on my break:
- Redrawing/retouching/recoloring/relettering old pages. Many of them by hand, on new paper. (Because I can tell the difference between real ink and digital ink on my finished art.)
- Making some graphics and other kinds of material for people new to the comic. And material to help old readers remember what's going on!
- Scripting Book 6. (Outlining is already underway, aaa)
- I'm taking an 8-week class with Colegio Chicano with Kurly Tlapoyawa. I actually hope to put together a short comic for the assignment.
- Still humming and hawwing about Hiveworks!
You know where to find me, so let's stay in touch.